Radiology Technologist - Per Diem
• Performs a variety of Radiographic procedures, using prescribed levels of Ionizing Radiation.
• Performs all activities according to Federal, State, Local and Hospital Policies and Procedures.
• Operates imaging equipment to produce quality diagnostic images of specified body parts.
• Participates in clerical, transport, and ancillary duties as necessary for the operation of the Department.
• Satisfactory completion of Radiologic Science Program in an AMA approved School.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.
• Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
• Massachusetts State License.
• Maintains CEU file as required by the State of Massachusetts and ARRT.