Radiology Technologist - Per Diem
Per Diem Rate $33/hr
• Performs a variety of Radiographic procedures, using prescribed levels of Ionizing Radiation.
• Performs all activities according to Federal, State, Local and Hospital Policies and Procedures.
• Operates imaging equipment to produce quality diagnostic images of specified body parts.
• Participates in clerical, transport, and ancillary duties as necessary for the operation of the Department.
• Satisfactory completion of Radiologic Science Program in an AMA approved School.
• Current Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT).
• Massachusetts State License.
• Maintains CEU file as required by the State of Massachusetts and ARRT.
• Two or three years of experience as a Radiologic Technologist in a hospital or medical facility, preferred but not necessary. Will train new graduates.
Walk-ins are welcome!
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.