Weekend Receptionist - Casual weekends 9:00am - 2:30pm and 2:30pm - 8:00pm
• Answers, screens and transfers telephone calls to appropriate personnel in a courteous, professional manner.
• Takes accurate messages.
• Uses paging and intercom system appropriately.
• Greets and directs visitors in a friendly manner.
• High school graduate or G.E.D. with typing skills and knowledge of basic office procedures.
• At least sixteen years of age
• Professional, pleasant telephone/communication skills.
• Possess the ability to deal with staff, visitors and residents in a professional, compassionate manner.