Receptionist - Casual & Per Diem
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Answers, screens and transfers telephone calls to appropriate personnel in a courteous, professional manner.
• Takes accurate messages.
• Uses paging and intercom system appropriately.
• Greets and directs visitors in a friendly manner.
• Instructs visitors in use of Visitor's Register.
• Performs light clerical assignments as required.
• Consistently demonstrates responsibility, accountability and dependability.
• Adheres to the responsibilities in the job description.
• Typing skills and knowledge of basic office procedures.
• Professional, pleasant telephone/communication skills.
• Possess the ability to deal with staff, visitors, and residents in a professional, compassionate manner.
• Will consider retiree.