Receptionist - Casual, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Answers, screens, and transfers telephone calls to appropriate personnel in a courteous, professional manner.
• Greets and directs visitors at busy lobby/reception area of facility.
• Takes accurate messages.
• Uses paging and intercom system appropriately.
• High School Graduate or G.E.D.
• Typing skills and knowledge of basic office procedures.
• Professional, pleasant telephone/communication skills.
• Possess the ability to deal with staff, visitors, and residents in a professional, compassionate manner.
• Will consider retiree.