Lead Receptionist - Per Diem
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• To facilitate the maximum level of telephone and reception practices and prepare photocopied materials for departments in need of this service.
• Operates telephone switchboard, route calls, convey messages and provide information to callers as appropriate and as authorized.
• Greets and directs visitors, ensuring that all visitors and vendors sign in the visitor/vendor log. Issues identification badges and collect badges as individuals leave the premises.
• Maintains a current listing of all in‐house patients. Ensures that only authorized patient and/or business information is given to visitors and callers.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Coordinator of Reception Services and as requested by various departments (i.e. typing, collating, sorting, preparing mailings, etc.).
• Provides coverage for Lead Receptionist on an as needed basis..
• Previous switchboard experience preferred.
• Basic computer skills, typing.
• Ability to communicate in an efficient and pleasant manner.
• Must be able to maintain composure under extremely busy circumstances.