Rehab Administrative Assistant - Part Time 25 hours 7am-3pm
• Provides secretarial support, office management and weekly payroll for the Director of Rehabilitation Department including the Rehabilitation staff as requested.
• Provides the department with administrative support by performing general office duties and clerical functions, including but not limited to: answering telephone, typing, filing, maintaining office correspondence, and processing mail.
• Implements and maintains personnel records and calculations of payroll for the rehabilitation services division staff.
• Assists Director in maintaining a log of staff license renewals, CPR re‐certification dates and employee health information.
• High School Diploma.
• Secretarial school or college degree preferred.
• Possess good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
• Must have typing skills and familiarity with basic computer programs.
• Interpersonal ease with empathy for adult rehabilitation and geriatric patients.
• Exhibit willingness and flexibility cooperatively with all levels of staff and disciplines and function as an effective team member.