Rehabilitation Assistant - Outpatient
Full Time 40 hours, flexible hours, Monday-Friday
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Assists in the daily management of the Rehabilitation department by performing departmental supportive tasks and delivering patient related services under the supervision of a Licensed Clinician.
• Serves as coordinator of transportation to and from therapy.
• Completes admissions forms.
• Maintains weekly schedule of patients.
• Tracks insurance.
• Provides secretarial support..
• High School Diploma.
• Ability to follow directions, coordinate a variety of responsibilities and receive supervision from several sources.
• Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.