Respiratory Therapist – Part Time 16 hours 3:00pm-11:30pm, including every other weekend
• Provide individualized evaluations, documentation, treatment planning, implementation and goal determination, under the direction of a physician.
• B.S., or A.S. or Certificate in Respiratory Therapy from an accredited program. CRTT or RRT credential from the National Board of Respiratory Care.
• Current licensure by the Division of Registration, Board of Respiratory Care, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, or application for the same.
• Current Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• Knowledge, experience and competency in dealing with adult rehabilitation and geriatric age group.