Restorative Aide - Full Time 40 hours 6:45am‐3:15pm, including every other weekend
• Accepts responsibilities as designated by rehabilitation department to include the following: transfers, ambulation, feeding program, activities of daily living skills.
• Implements preventive and supportive care program, such as: positioning, range of motion, use of splints and other rehab devices.
• Implements exercise programs, such as: group exercise, mobility exercises, strengthening.
• Maintains assistive devices.
• Provides restorative nursing care as assigned.
• Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant.
• Minimum of 2 years experience with gerontological patients.