RN Baylor Supervisor - $7500 SIGN ON BONUS
$35.39 to start, with earning potential up to $51.11/hour
7:00pm -7:00am weekends
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Our weekend night staff is looking for an energetic, positive, knowledgeable and skilled nurse leader to provide support and guidance. Acute care experience is required. The overnight team of nurses, assistants, and respiratory therapists are a very committed and cohesive group that relish in the success of making a huge difference in the well-being of our patients.
• Our nurses practice a full range of skills in an acute hospital setting with an acuity similar to a medical surgical or telemetry unit setting. Provide care to a diverse adult patient population age 16yrs and older with an average length of stay of 15 to 25 days.
• The primary role allows autonomy for managing the plan of care while collaborating with a group of interdisciplinary rehabilitation and medical staff team members.
• New employees are provided a comprehensive orientation of 6 to 12 weeks. We are an ANA of MA provider of continuation education and offer opportunities to gain knowledge and meet state license contact hour requirements.
• Additional training is provided to allow employees to achieve competence in Basic Cardiac Arrhythmia Interpretation, IV and Phlebotomy Skills and ACLS.
• Graduate from an accredited program required. BSN preferred.
• Current License to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• Acute care experience preferred.
• Current Certification in BLS.