RN House Manager 3-11 – Full Time 3pm-11pm
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
Primary Responsibilities include the following:
• Directs, evaluates, and supervises all resident care and initiates corrective action as necessary.
• Makes resident rounds with a report to the Director of Nursing Service.
• Conducts quality assurance and continuous quality improvement monitoring.
• Establishes open lines of communication between all nursing personnel and consistently takes follow‐up action as necessary.
• Counsels and disciplines nursing personnel and recommends personnel action to the Director of Nursing Service as necessary.
• Reviews residents admitted and compares physician orders with each resident’s plan or care to assure appropriate implementation.
• Knowledgeably and competently performs basic nursing skills.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Current licensure in Massachusetts.
• Minimum of (3) years recent clinical experience.
• Knowledge of Geriatric Nursing.
• Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support in accordance with American Heart Association or American Red Cross standards required.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span required.