RN - Per Diem - ATTRACTIVE NEW RATES
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Nurses practice a full range of skills in an acute hospital setting with an acuity similar to a medical surgical or telemetry unit setting. Nurses provide care to a diverse adult patient population age 16yrs and older with an average length of stay of 15 to 25 days.
• The primary nursing role allows nurses autonomy for managing the nursing plan while collaborating with a group of interdisciplinary rehabilitation and medical staff team members.
• Nurses are provided a comprehensive orientation of 6 to 12 weeks. We are an ANA of MA provider of nursing continuation education and offer opportunities for nurses to gain knowledge and meet state license contact hour requirements.
• Additional training is provided to nurses to allow nurses to achieve competence in Basic Cardiac Arrhythmia Interpretation, IV and Phlebotomy Skills and ACLS.
• Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing Associate’s Degree program required. BSN preferred.
• Current License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• Successful completion of Pharmacology exam.
• Acute care experience preferred.
• Current Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.