RN - Registered Nurse - New Grads Welcome!
New Per Diem rate $33/hr + differentials
Full Time 40 hours 6:45am-3:15pm every other weekend
Part Time 24 hours 2:45pm-11:15pm every other weekend
Per Diem also available
• Coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with other nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice.
• Graduate from an accredited registered nursing associates degree program required.
• Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• One or two years of previous acute or geriatric/adolescent or rehabilitation experience required.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the lifespan.
• Successful completion of Pharmacology exam.
• Current BLS certification.