RN Registered Nurse - TCU - New Grads welcome!
Part Time 32 hours, 2‐12’s 7:00pm‐7:30am and 1‐8, 11:00pm‐7:30am, including every other weekend
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with other nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice.
• Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing Associate's Degree Program required. BSN preferred.
• Current License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• Successful completion of Pharmacology exam.
• Current Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• Experience preferred.