RN Staff Nurse – Full Time & Part Time any shift - Experienced RNs
Per Diem shifts also available
Attractive new rates
• Registered Nurse to coordinate total nursing care for patients, participate in patient and family teaching and provide leadership by working cooperatively with other nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice.
• Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing associate’s degree program required. BSN preferred.
• Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• Acute Rehabilitation or Acute Hospital experience as a Registered Nurse required.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the lifespan.
• Successful completion of Pharmacology exam.
• Current BLS certification.