RN Supervisor - Baylor - $7500 SIGN ON BONUS
7:00pm -7:30am every weekend
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Under the direction of and in collaboration with the Director of Nursing and Clinical Services, will assist in the coordination of managerial, clinical, and educational activities on the unit to ensure competent and efficient delivery of quality patient care.
• Current RN Massachusetts Licensure.
• BSN preferred.
• 3-5 years experience in geriatric/adolescent rehabilitation and other hospital care.
• Previous supervisory experience preferred.
• Certification Rehabilitation Nursing and ACLS certification highly desirable.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.
• Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.