Safety Attendant - Part Time 20+ hours for 3-11 & 11-7 shifts
• Under the supervision of the nurse caring for the patient, responsible for monitoring any and all movements of patients who have been placed under continuous direct observation to maintain patient and staff safety.
• When not providing continuous observation of patients must complete tasks as directed by Unit Manager or Clinical Leader.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• Able to read, write and speak English
• Prior experience performing patient care preferred.
• Current CPR upon hire or within 90 days of hire.
• Ability to follow directions, coordinate a variety of responsibilities and receive supervision from several sources.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Knowledge of the growth and development across the life span.