Safety Attendant – Full Time 40 hours 7:00am-3:30pm including every other weekend
Full Time 40 hours 3:00pm-11:30pm including every other weekend
• Under the supervision of the nurse caring for the patient, remains with and continuously observes assigned patient/s.
• When not observing patient, escorts family and visitors on and off unit.
• High School Diploma or GED, with some advanced training or education preferred.
• Able to read, write and speak English.
• Prior experience performing patient care preferred.
• Current CPR upon hire or within 90 days of hire.
• Ability to follow directions, coordinate a variety of responsibilities and receive supervision from several sources.