Speech Language Pathologist – Full Time & Per Diem Inpatient, Outpatient & TCU
• Provide individualized patient evaluation, documentation, treatment planning, treatment implementation and goal determination under the direction of a physician and according to the Communication Disorders Code of Ethics.
• Responsible for 75% direct patient care.
• Seek and supply interdisciplinary information pertinent to patient progress through communication with other disciplines via rehabilitation team meetings and family/patient team meetings.
• Timely patient documentation, record keeping of attendance, charges and statistics according to established guidelines.
• Coordinate and organize a full treatment caseload.
• Ensure safety/maintenance of equipment and work areas.
• Demonstrate clinical competence in all aspects of adult/geriatric rehabilitation and/or pediatric rehabilitation in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
• May assist the Clinical Manager Clinical Specialist with consultation/peer review in specific areas of expertise as requested.
• MS or M.Ed. in communication disorders from an ASHA‐accredited program.
• Certificate of Clinical Competence or application for the same.
• Current licensure by the Board of Allied Health Professionals, Commonwealth of Massachusetts or application for the same.
• Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• ASHA and state chapter of ASHA membership preferred.
• Requires knowledge, experience and competency in dealing with patients in adult rehabilitation and/or geriatric rehabilitation.