Staff Accountant – Full Time 40 hours Monday through Friday. Flexibility available.
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Looking for a detail oriented individual to join our busy corporate accounting department.
• Prepares monthly journal entries, interfaces and account reconciliations as assigned.
• Researches monthly variances on actual vs. budget.
• Prepares/assists with monthly preparation of financial statements for healthcare facilities.
• Assists in preparation and monitoring of budget process.
• Prepares monthly quarterly payroll tax returns for assigned facilities.
• Reconciles year-end trial balance accounts for auditing purposes and prepares audit packets.
• Acts as liaison with corporate affiliates.
• Performs advanced financial related projects as assigned.
• Assists in preparation of interim and year end financial statements and statistical reports.
• College Degree required: Bachelor degree in Business Administration; Accounting or Finance.
• At least 1 year experience working in hospital or long term care accounting preferred.
• Must be well organized, detail oriented and be able to work in a fast paced environment with supervision.
• Proficient computer skills required.