Staff Nurse (RN or LPN) - Full Time, Part Time & Per Diem - all shifts
Licensed Practical Nurse – Sign-On Bonus $750
Registered Nurse – Sign-On Bonus $1250
• Supervises and evaluates all direct resident care and initiates corrective action as necessary.
• Provides clinical supervision of nursing assistants providing direct resident care.
• Follows staffing guidelines and makes nursing assignments according to qualifications of staff and characteristics of the resident population.
• Assumes responsibility for compliance with federal, state and local regulations with the assigned unit.
• Counsels nursing assistants and recommends disciplinary action, when necessary, to the Director of Nursing Services.
• Graduate of an accredited RN or LPN school of nursing.
• Current license in Massachusetts as RN or LPN.
• Knowledge of Geriatric Nursing required.
• Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support in accordance with American Heart Association or American Red Cross standards required.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.