Staff Physiatrist - Full Time 40 hours
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Plans, organizes, directs and controls all aspects of patient care with an emphasis on the rehabilitation aspect.
• Directs patient care to include responsibility for total patient management and coordination of other treatment disciplines.
• Documents all clinical information in accordance with the Medical Staff Bylaws/Policies and Procedures, State and Federal Regulations, JCAHO and CARF Standards.
• Responsible for communication with patient and family regarding medical care issues.
• Assumes committee responsibilities as assigned by Administration and the Medical Staff.
• Actively participates in rehabilitation team conferences.
• Responsible for evaluating and following outpatients as scheduled by the Ambulatory Care Department.
• Age Specific Competence – Is competent to treat and care for geriatric population.
• Currently Licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine.
• Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
• Meets all licensure and credentialing requirements as outlined in the Medical Staff Bylaws.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.