TCU Baylor Nurse (RN) - Full Time Saturday and Sunday 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am
Receive an additional 7 hours of pay for working Baylor!
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team for our 20 bed TCU located within Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital at Bradford!
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with other nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice.
• Graduate of an accredited RN school of Nursing.
• Current License in Massachusetts as an RN.
• Knowledge of Geriatric Nursing required.
• Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support in accordance with American Heart Association or American Red Cross standards required.