TCU Case Manager (RN) – Full Time 40 hours/week
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team for our 20 bed TCU located within Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital at Bradford!
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Coordinates and oversees each patient's care from admission through post‐discharge follow-up.
• Maintains communication between the interdisciplinary team, patient/family, and external case managers from payors and other facilities.
• Supervises therapy department.
• Participates in admission process and admission meetings, review screens referrals.
• Begins assessment of discharge planning needs on admission.
• Develops pre-admission treatment plan as required, to include specific objectives, goals and interventions.
• Acts as RN Coordinator for all Medicare/managed care patients as necessary.
• Minimum of five (5) years health care experience, Registered Nurse preferred with a specialty certification.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Previous Utilization Review and/or Case Management experience or training.
• Knowledge of managed care, Medicare, and federal, state, and local regulations.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span required.