TCU CNA Certified Nursing Assistant – Part Time 28 hours 11-7 shift / every other weekend
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team for our 20 bed TCU located within Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital at Bradford!
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Identifies special resident problems and changes in condition of resident and reports them immediately to Charge Nurse.
• Bathes, neatly dresses (in their own clothing) and undresses residents.
• Grooms resident including shaving, hair and fingernail care.
• Accurately records percentage of resident food and fluid intake.
• Feeds resident according to care plan. Monitors meal tray.
• Takes residents to bathroom every two hours and as requested.
• Makes sure all residents are offered nourishment as assigned.
• Completes tub baths, showers or bed baths.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Must be certified in state of Massachusetts or Long Term Care (upon hire or within four (4) months of date of hire) eligible for reciprocity.