TCU CNA – Full Time 40 hours 7:00am-3:30pm, including every other weekend
Full Time 40 hours ‐ 2 12 hour shifts 7:00pm-7:30am AND 2 8 hour shifts 11:00pm-7:30am, including every other weekend
Casual every other weekend, 12 hour shifts 7:00am-7:30pm
Per Diem all shifts
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team for our TCU located within Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital at Westborough!
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Assist Licensed Nursing Personnel by performing patient care according to Hospital, Federal and State Regulations.
• Minimum Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Able to read, write and speak English.
• May be a graduate of an accredited RN or LPN School of Nursing.
• Current Certification in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a Nursing Assistant (or currently enrolled and successful completion of the first year in a Nursing Program).
• Current Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.