TCU Nursing Administrative Assistant – Full Time 40 hours Monday-Friday
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Provides secretarial support and office management for the Administrator, Director of Nursing, and Unit Managers.
• Serves as a liaison between Nursing Administration, nursing staff members, outside services and other departments
• Completes job-specific new hire packets in preparation for interviews, checking references, licenses and certifications and scheduling appointments with Director of Nursing, Employee Health and Human Resources.
• Accurately maintains confidential personnel records, disciplinary action, license and certification renewals, CPR and TB.
• Performs data processing and spreadsheet applications.
• Completes and processes weekly payroll and resolves payroll discrepancies consistent with payroll guidelines and network policy.
• Establishes, adjusts and assures adequate and appropriate staffing patterns, coverage on a daily basis for all shifts.
• Completes and maintains staffing records, staffing data sheets and statistics.
• Initiates, completes and maintains staffing schedules for regular and per diem staff within designated time frame, i.e. weekend and holiday commitments.
• Circulates and posts staff schedules and assures completeness in collaboration with departmental managers/designee.
• Strong interpersonal, communicational and organizational skills.
• Proficiency in computer applications required.
• 2 years administrative experience in healthcare preferred.
• Secretarial school or college degree preferred.