TCU Physical Therapist - Flexibility in rotating to different clinical settings
Part Time, Per Diem weekends preferred - Inpatient Department
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team for our Transitional Care Unit/Skilled Nursing Facility located within Whittier Rehabilitation Network
• Provide individualized evaluation, documentation of findings and progress, comprehensive planning and implementation of treatment plan, patient/family education and determination of rehabilitation and patient goals under the direction of a physician.
• Assess and implement appropriate treatment plans according to patient diagnosis and status and in accordance of the Physical Therapy Code of Ethics.
• Complete documentation (e.g., initial evaluation, daily flow sheets, weekly progress notes, discharge summaries and statistics) on a timely basis.
• Delegate appropriate duties to physical therapy assistants, aides and supportive personnel.
• Attend and report at rehabilitation team conferences (RTC), treating team conferences (TTC) and family team conferences (FTC).
• Seek to provide or enhance staff, patient and family education through continuing education courses/seminars and review of current relevant literature.
• Demonstrate clinical competence in all aspects of adult/geriatric and/or pediatric rehabilitation in the inpatient and outpatient setting.
• May assist Clinical Manager/Clinical Specialist with consultation/peer review in specific areas of expertise as requested.
• Bachelor of Science/ Master’s of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from an APTA accredited college or university.
• Minimum 2 years professional experience.
• Current Licensure by the Board of Allied Health Professionals, Commonwealth of Massachusetts or application for the same.
• APTA in Massachusetts and/or New Hampshire chapter of APTA membership preferred.
• Current Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.