TCU RN – $33.87 to start, with earning potential up to $48.91/hour
Full Time 40 hours 7am ‐ 3pm, 3pm ‐ 11pm
$5000 Sign On Bonus
New Grads Welcome! New Grad competitive rates offered .
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team for our 20 bed TCU located within Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital at Bradford!
• Supervises and evaluates all direct resident care and initiates corrective action as necessary.
• Provides clinical supervision of nursing assistants and Licensed Practical Nurses providing direct resident care.
• Follows staffing guidelines and makes nursing assignments according to qualifications of staff and characteristics of the resident population.
• Assumes responsibility for compliance with federal, state and local regulations within the assigned unit.
• Ensures that all physician renewal orders and physician documentation is timely and appropriate.
• Conducts resident rounds, reporting problems to nursing supervisor and initiating corrective action.
• Identifies resident problems and emergency situations, and initiates immediate "life saving" measures within the scope of nursing practice and in accordance with advance directives.
• Administers and documents medications, enteral nutrition, and treatments per the physician's order and accurately records all care provided and observations daily.
• Graduate of an accredited RN school of Nursing.
• Current license in Massachusetts as RN.
• Knowledge of Geriatric Nursing required.
• Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support in accordance with American Heart Association or American Red Cross standards required.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.