TCU Speech Language Pathologist – Flexibility in rotating to different clinical settings
Per Diem - flexible hours
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team for our new TCU located within Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital at Westborough!
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Provide ongoing individualized evaluation, treatment planning and implementation and goal determination using prevailing clinical techniques under the direction of a licensed physician.
• MS or M.Ed. in communication disorders from an ASHA-accredited program. Certificate of Clinical Competence or application for the same.
• Current licensure by the Board of Allied Health Professionals, Commonwealth of Massachusetts or application for the same.
• Current Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• ASHA and state chapter of ASHA membership preferred.
• Requires knowledge, experience and competency in dealing with patients in adult rehabilitation and/or geriatric rehabilitation.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span.