Unit Secretary – Full Time 40 hours 7:00am-3:30pm, including every other weekend
Part Time 36 hours 7:00am-3:30pm and 7:00am-7:30pm every other weekend
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing organizes the activities occurring on the Unit and assists the Nursing Unit staff in the efficient daily operations by implementing, coordinating and maintaining all unit clerical services and systems.
• Acts as a source of communication and maintains the physical environment of the area.
• High School Diploma required.
• Ability to read, write and a medical terminology.
• Previous experience preferred.
• Degree/Certificate in Medical Terminology preferred.
• Current Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.