Utility Chef - Full Time 40 hours
Benefit Package available for FT and PT employees.
• Prepares food which is palatable and appetizing in appearance.
• Understands and follows therapeutic diets and alternate meal requests for patients.
• Demonstrates proper food handling and cleaning techniques.
• Sets up trays and tables, serves in dining room, buses trays in dining room, assists in preparing, portioning, covering and dating of food.
• Supervises Culinary and Nutritional Services personnel when needed.
• High School Degree or equivalent.
• Must have 1+ years experience cooking or successful training under company in‐house Chef.
• Must know safe food handling and sanitation training and understanding.
• Must be able to read and apply appropriate measuring and math necessary for reading and interpreting recipes.