Weekend Baylor Nurse (RN or LPN)
RN Sign-On Bonuses: $2500 for Part Time RNs & $5000 for Full Time RNs*
*FT bonus if you work an extra 8 hours
7am-7pm every weekend (work 24 hours, get paid for 31 hours)
7pm-7am every weekend (work 24 hours, get paid for 31 hours)
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with other nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice.
• Graduate from an accredited Registered or Licensed Nursing associates degree program required.
• Current license to practice as a Registered or Licensed Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• One or two years of previous acute or geriatric/adolescent or rehabilitation experience required.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the lifespan.
• Successful completion of Pharmacology exam.
• Current BLS certification.