Weekend House Manager - RN or LPN
Weekends 24 hours
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• House manager coordinates total nursing care for patients on the Sub-acute unit.
• Makes resident rounds with a report to the Director of Nursing Service.
• Directs, evaluates and supervises all resident care and initiates corrective action as necessary.
• Conducts quality assurance and continuous quality improvement monitoring.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
• Current Licensure in Massachusetts as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse.
• Minimum of three (3) years recent Clinical Experience preferably in Medical-Surgical, Gerontological or Rehabilitative Nursing.
• Current Certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support in accordance with American Heart Association or American Red Cross standards required.