Port Healthcare Center, Newburyport’s newest premier skilled nursing center, opened its doors and started welcoming patients and residents last Monday.
Our beautiful new multi-million dollar building now offers a comfortably luxurious, state-of-the-art environment that matches our long-standing quality of care for long-term residents and short-term physical rehabilitation patients.
At Port Healthcare Center, our goal has always been to make you feel comfortable with the care we provide to your loved one. The highest quality, personal care that we deliver has made us one of the region’s premier healthcare centers. Our rehabilitation programs are individually tailored to each patient, and they utilize the most current therapy models to accelerate and maximize rehabilitation potential.
Our new facility features:
• 62,000 square feet of luxurious hotel-like accommodations with home-like comfort & qualities
• Private & semi-private rooms with private baths and scenic views
• Library, music room & private dining rooms available
• Expansive physical therapy space utilizing cutting-edge technology focused on resident wellness
• Owned and operated locally for over three decades
Whether it is Port Healthcare Center or any of the other facilities within the Whittier Health Network, our mission will always remain the same: we are dedicated to your well-being!
For admission information please call (978) 462-7373.