What is the PFAC?
The Patient and Family Advisory Council was established in October 2010. It is comprised of patients, family members and staff who collaborate on ways to improve the quality of care and accessibility of the hospital. The council acts as advocates for patients and their families while promoting the philosophy of person-centered care.
Our Mission + Goals
- To meet the needs and priorities of patients and their families.
- Address specific hospital policies and procedures.
- Promote the value of patient and family-centered care in the hospital.
- Acts as advocates for patients and families
- Make recommendations to improve accessibility.
Council members are chosen based on their affiliation with Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital. They must be able to…
- Maintain confidentiality
- Be respectful of other people’s perspectives
- Be able to share personal experiences in a constructive manner
- Work comfortably in a group setting
If someone is interested in more information or joining the PFAC in Bradford they can contact:
- Karen Nelson
- Customer Relations Coordinator
- Phone: 978-469-1421
- Email: email@example.com