CNA Certified Nursing Assistant - *Per Diem $19/hr + Diffs
• Continuously monitors/observes patients to assure needs are met in a timely manner.
• Assists patients with activities of daily living specific to culture, age and developmental level.
• Performs tasks/tests delegated by the nurse and reports/records data as needed.
• Performs advanced skills delegated by the registered nurse as deemed competent, reports/records data as needed.
• Reports any changes observed in condition or behavior of patients and unusual incidents.
• Must be a certified nursing assistant in the state of Massachusetts upon hire, or within four (4) months of date of hire, eligible for reciprocity.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Able to read, write and speak English.
• Ability to work in fast paced and high acuity unit.
• Flexible to change
• Outstanding customer service skills.