CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant – *Per Diem $19/hr + Diffs
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Continuously monitors/observes patients to assure needs are met in a timely manner.
• Assists patients with activities of daily living specific to culture, age and developmental level.
• Performs tasks/tests delegated by the registered nurse and reports/records data as needed.
• Performs advanced skills delegated by the registered nurse as deemed competent, reports/records data as needed.
• Reports any changes observed in condition or behavior of patients and unusual incidents.
• Must be a certified nursing assistant in the state of Massachusetts.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Able to read, write and speak English.