RN Registered Nurse - All shifts
New Grads Welcome!
All shifts available - Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem
New Per Diem rate $33/hr + differentials
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
• Coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with other nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice.
• Graduate from an accredited registered nursing associates degree program required.
• Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the lifespan.
• Successful completion of Pharmacology exam.
• Current BLS certification.