RN Supervisor - Casual every other weekend 7:00pm -7:30am
• Under the direction of and in collaboration with the Director of Nursing and Director of Clinical Services, assists in the coordination of managerial, clinical, and educational activities on the unit to ensure competent and efficient delivery of quality patient care.
• Current Registered Nurse Massachusetts Licensure, BSN preferred.
• 3-5 years experience in related clinical practice.
• Previous supervisory experience highly desirable.
• Current Certification in BLS of Adult, Child and Infant.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span